We are one so we stand as a whole never to be divided again for we know there is strength in numbers.We have come again from the ashes of centuries old buried lost antiquity rising to defend the most sacred teachings of Africa/Abukelon/Amexem
We are the Royal Knights and Dames of Nubia-Kush of the Kas Ambu Nation we are but one division of the Knights of the Throne of Thrones. All cost are majority assumed by the members aside from the private donations of supportive companies and individuals that we may receive to keep the programs we support and operations up and running.We also have started the Knights of Nubia-Kush Royal Trust for the Widows and Orphans Fund. This particular fund helps with needy families utilities and rental assistance when possible to give a helping hand where needed If you have it in your heart to donate it would go along ways in support of something much more bigger than all of us. We aim to help all those in their time need when and where ever we can across the globe.We Thank You for the time and or interest in the The Royal Order of Dames and Knights of Nubia-Kush and if you have donated we will be sending all receipts to you for your tax deduction based on the information provided at the time of the donation.
Integrity, Obedience, Courage, Truth and Love
There are a few different Orders within the Royal Order of the Knights of Nubia-Kush but to be considered for admittance into them you must first become a Knight of Nubia-Kush in true standing to become a Knight you must first submit your petition to theRoyal Secretary Via mail or e-mail. We ask that a $20.00 petition fee be included with the petition as we are a Brother and Sisterhood of Knights and Dames who must support our Throne if we will not who will ?,and this fee also goes toward the many facets of maintaining the Knights and Dames of Nubia-Kush programs, Trust Funds and everyday functions which allows us to continue to make the positive changes in the world. Change starts one step at a time one day at a time with togetherness we may overcome many obstacles in our path. Upon receipt of your petition the Royal Council will review your petition and you will be notified via mail a letter will be mailed out to your residence detailing if you were accepted or not in full detail as to why or why not you have been granted entrance into the temple. We are only interested in quality not quantity for the of Knights of this ancient order. This Royal Order of the Knights and Dames of Nubia-Kush has its own Authentic Rites and Rituals of initiation and ceremonies of decoration and burial rite stemming from the Abandon and the Wajet temples of the Throne of Thrones. We are the root so equally we deal with all the root sciences of all life.When you find this order you have found the root to the oldest dynastic orders of the Throne both the Imperial Crown Knights Sons of IsIs and the Royal Knights and Dames of Nubia-Kush. These two I are the only authentic orders of nobility stemming from the Imperial Throne of the Nubian-Kushite Empire in standing and in view today worldwide with the true keys of overstanding. We have kept the root intact in its purest form to uplift the common man and woman into noblemen and women of dignity,honor and to an exemplified status. The progenitors and keepers of the sacred secrets of both life and death. We stand in full glory as the leaders and protectors of truth.
ROYAL ORDER OF THE LION
ROYAL ORDER OF THE RED FEZ
THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE NILE
Knights Of Nubia-Kush Code of Chivalry
- Thou shalt believe all that the source teaches, and shalt observe all its directions.
- Thou shalt defend and protect all the elderly,widows and orphans.
- Thou shalt respect all those with weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the true defender of them.
- Thou shalt love the country in the which thou was born and or resides
- Thou shalt not recoil before the enemy but stay ever pressing until there is victory
- Thou shalt make war against the Infidel without cessation, and without mercy.
- Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of the Creator of the Universe and all in it .
- Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged oath of honor and by his brotherly and sisterly fraternal ties.
- Thou shalt be generous, and give thy assistance when called upon to everyone.
- Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the right and the good against Injustice and Evil.